Saturday, April 23, 2011

Friends Forever

Wednesday night I was at Sam's house, when my Mom called and said that I probably needed to come home because our 16 year old dog, Blackie didn't seem to good. I rushed home to see my dog in the floor motionless.... worst feeling ever creeped into my stomach, I knew exactly what was about to happen. My mom already crying, I joined her in the floor to tell my dog how much I loved him and that he was a good boy. About 15 minutes later, he took his last breath. I burst into tears knowing that my friend Ive known for so long is gone... I am an only child and I lived where no other children were around so growing up, Blackie and my cat, Cuddles. Were my only two friends.

 Its been really hard. Pets to you may not be anything but a "dumb animal" BUT  to me they become family. He was a good, loyal dog and I will truly miss you my old friend. Thank you for your unconditional love. I love you forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment