Tuesday, April 5, 2011

sniff sniff

I wish i could say that i am now refreshed from a lovely weekend, but instead I'm sick! Ive got a cold, Sam has had this cold for about two weeks now and i was thinking i wasn't going to catch it since i didn't have it yet. I was so wrong. Hopefully, i can recover and be to my fullest in time for my birthday! Which is in exactly one week! I'm hoping my hopes are not too high for my party but i think i will be pleased! My mom called all over today and finally found someone that would make me a hello kitty cookie cake... you wouldn't think that would be so hard, huh?

I feel a little awkward talking about myself. i don't know why. hopefully, it will get more comfortable because i would really love to have a long term blog to look back on and to make awesome friends on!

No comments:

Post a Comment