Saturday, April 9, 2011

A update.

Im not sick anymore. Which is AWESOME! Ive been working a lot this week, mostly because i have a 6 day break coming up this week. (I took off two days and ended up getting 6 days off) SWEEEEEET! By the way, I work at Bath and Body Works. It will be a year in May since Ive been there and I really love working there and the people i work with!

My mom grilled out on this very pretty day! It got up to almost 90 degrees! I'm really loving this weather, it puts me in such a pleasant mood!


Of course, im so excited that my birthday count down is getting very low. I just take birthdays very serious, especially mine! I just think it is so awesome to celebrate that someone is alive and that they are in your life and they are special or to celebrate your own life is awesome. We should celebrate life everyday... Something we don't appreciate enough!

Off to have lovely weekend! I hope you do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment