Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Laced up!

So last night Sam and I were at Kroger getting a few things when I saw the Sally Hanson Salon effects, I have been wanting to try them and always thought they were a bit pricey for one time use but Sam got them for me anyway. I started putting them on almost as soon as we got back. I was excited because i heard they last for awhile. (the box says up to 13 days) They were SO easy to apply and i love how they look! So i figured it would be a good thing to show on my blog to also help me get started!

Here is what the box looks like.
There are many to choose from but i picked "laced up." Shown above.

How they look on my short little nails!




And heres a picture I snapped of Raymond, when i got home from work!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Sally Hansen Salon Effects!! I picked up the zebra print a couple days ago and finally got around to putting them on today. I am in love! So easy to put on and much more fun then just plain ol' polish! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete